Thursday, June 17, 2010

To Form Me To Us

I love this song.
I am looking forward to tomorrow.
I will be standing there waiting for his arrival. Anticipation. Longing. Love.
Hopefully nothing goes wrong. Something may. Something may not.
I want to play more guitar. A good friend found a really really good tuning. I love this new experimenation. I think I have two songs forming in my mind. Along with two paintings.

One of a giving (the bowl with flower petals and a candle) floating lone down the Ganges river with petals getting splashed out of the bowl as the flame is still hanging in there with a sunset.
Another would be down the river love you are just about the water lone floating on a lilly pad with the sun shining behind the trees upon you. As you look straight on it's mucky and covered in lily pads except one lotus flower is above the muck.

Idk. It's getting there. I love the slide guitar in this song.
I love him. I am looking forward to showing him more of the estuary and wildlife. Take him to the shoreline, to the shack and show him Sasha and my dad's studio, show him the hidden path to Washington Oaks, the fort across the bridge, the imaginative mind that he seems to be slowly understanding from the dreams he told me about.

I wonder if he's going to wear that pink shirt to play with me. Hmm...
He's a trickster.

We will look up upon the stars this weekened.
We will form a common routine.
Share memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment