Saturday, March 6, 2010

Recalling A Feeling

I'm staying one extra day here. With the sunshine and the cool breeze, but my man is in the human construction. (He's taking his GMAT). I'm sure he will do great. He's something I tell you.

I'm not use to this kind of thing.
I noticed something which is kind of weird and it reminded me of a movie. I saw his beaten UCF ID. He had a big scraggly beard and long hair. Part of his teenage rebellion.

I looked at him and felt his sandpaper face and patted down the tops of his hair. Looking into those happy eyes and smile. He looks so much younger than when I first met him (he didn't have the beard and long hair, but looking at his pictures....He's been growing younger. It's strange. I know L noticed it too the other week. She saw it too, and Cmy and JK.

Other Part
The things we talk about.

The other day when we had our first serious problem (it wasn't an argument). I don't know what to call it. He was digging himself a hole. It got to the point were he was almost gone and it would be like I saw before. He felt bad, probably hurt too, which just made it more like before. Oh I wish I could of just held it in. It was not good. He felt worse. His nose was beginning to run. Then he said something. That something he has done before. The thing I had been attracted to. This mysterious sense he has. After all the talk he can say the one thing that settled my heart. He does know, just not consciencly. It's so strange. Although he says he doesn't know, I know. He's different. Maybe something before the accountant logic has put a lid over his empathy or whatever that mystery is. It shouldn't be specified. Like so many, it goes unseen, unfelt, ignored, and ethereal by so many. A little is much more meaningful than a lot.



Now I know. I am going to use this to recall,or to fortell, but the book will contain the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment