This weekened I will begin. To transfer my easy expressions into the more difficult one. Kind of like a dilution. But I should. I should.
It's strange to be doing this you know? I don't want to erase my words, just transfer them. I missed the old fasion way. :)
Work.
Lots of work.
:b
I am happy though. He makes me so happy. Life is good.
And I plan on carrying this on. No more or this. It should be within in my hands within my eyes. To be shared in person not in bytes. To let the wind carry away the feather than a child. To be retain this part of me.
When I was talking to her on Tuesday I realized I have been leaving something behind. Being in his arms and him mentioning the writing on the wall...I really should.
Back to work. The sooner I get this done the less to worry about and more to enjoy the time with him and my friends.
He's imperfect. Which makes him perfect to me :>
Mmm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment