Hahahahaha!! ^o^
I still got it...
I have decided that when I have kids (yes I am sure now). I am going to play the glock to them before they go to bed. Last Thursday as I was playing with it I realized it had such light imaginative sound that reminded me of music boxes; therefore, I am going to play to the with the glockenshpciel (?). I already have my little east asian song. I love moments when it just comes out. ^_^ Anyways I may make a legit recording and create my own music box or something for my kid. Ooo. :D
I made four recordings of it. I messed up in each, but I think I like the 1rst the best still. It reminds me of rain drops and little ringing bells. Or like something on toys. Definitely the music box. But something else...I don't know.
I'm gonna be such a dorky (quirky) mamma.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oo I also have the rice umbrella and of the tiger zebras and the stuff zebra Joel left me before he left to Mexico. Though I should make sure not to confuse my kids. Zebras are not found in Asia.
ReplyDeleteWhoa! Saw the Crew 347's picture of the crew and I'm behind Indonesia! My boss is from Indonesia! Following the right tracks or intuition.
ReplyDelete