It's funny...reasons have not yet been spoken. (Speaking?)
I am going to repeat a confession. I didn't try much for college or if I did it was a lackadaisical effort. College is just another thing to keep us humans busy in a world with little need for survival. Stetson or UCF. I was straightforward with Stetson even though the guitar teacher was a pompous self absorbed man. I should confess it wasn't because we didn't have enough money. With FASFA loans we did have the money, but for something I was still unsure about. I had a feeling there was a reason why UCF only put me for Summer and Fall instead of the typical Fall Semester. That is why I chose it and because it's one of the most diversed in Florida culturally (but that's also because they have so many people there. The ratios are probably the equal to other smaller Universities). What swayed my decision was the word of a Guitar Club there at UCF thanks to my good and Northstar friend Meshia.
So I chose UCF near the March of last year. At the Orientation (At most a week before Summer B began) I majored in Biology. Summer was great cept for the hotness. As fall rolled around the corner I found Guitar Club in the Showcase (It's a club recruitment thing...) Anyways I remember seeing two guys, Zach and another fellow I didn't remember his name at the time. Very cool. I signed up for the e-mail list and didn't hear a response or received an e-mail about first meeting or meetings. I went to the first The Arts meeting (did an e-mail) and went there it was around late September. I remember telling Cammy that the only club I really wanted to see was Guitar Club. I was disappointed and thought there was a reason.
And then Jolene the President of The Arts introduced Wyatt the Pres. of Guitar Club who was sitting right next to me (little at the time did I know he created the whole thing with Zach and did most of the work which is really intense for even three of us). Anyways I picked up the nerve to ask him again and he was really nice.
Well I got a bit known in the club apparently they were watching me on the sides while I played. Ran into the guy with no name which I learned when he ran into me at the pond (good thing I skipped Bio that day with Jackie). I remember he gave the little music theory lesson on our meeting. He was quite funny. Mike.
As you have probably already know we got to know each other little by little through out the semester. Randomly running into each other. Hmm...well the rest has happened and with a few more instinctive feelings we are a happy couple. I miss him already. But I know I will be back.
Next Weekened. ^_^
Gonna do tye-dye and Jeremiah's!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Also lost two things when I moved out a necklace and a fish...I need to talk to my mom since she was responsible for the fish :/
ReplyDeletelmao, the comment is so random compared to that really well told story
ReplyDelete