Good news!!
I have a job. A real (I should say original typical) labor job! Am now working for Curry N' Hurry which is dine in or take out. Very good chicken curry.
Calculus is a bit slow, but getting out early one day this week (hope it's Thursday).
Got haircut today for $5 because of mom being her overcaring self for her students.
Have weekened off so can see my love this weekened ^_^.
Though need to hang out with friends still. Now am settling in. Though I hope I have other weekeneds free... I hope. Am little worried he wants me to work everyday.
Things to bring:
Cherry Tomatoes
Pictures
Camera
Clothes
Hygenic Stuff
Calculus Stuff
Music
Am excited!!!! Also had frozen yogurt while working on math. Am proud of self.
Dependency of Parents? Little and got even smaller since now I have a part time job. :D
Am going to save up moneu and buy a new classical that can plug in for gigs. !! :D I might get a Goldum. Hmm...Brewer never called me back...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment