Ohhhhhhhhhhh.........
I admit it I snooped.
I WISH I got your phone number!!
But it wouldn't have helped.
No answering your phone.
No response online.
I am worrying about you.
Seriously?
Of course.
'Why not make things difficult and complex for Rosemary?'
Let's challenge her. Bad with words good with sound.
Grr...
I hope you are okay.
Ohhh :/
I don't know my fate, but ooo that is not cool.
You better be okay!
I hope you are...
It's one thing to be away from the computer, but to no respond or answer your cell?
To disappear, no trace no pulse.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I hope it's one of those "just kidding" I was away and forgot my cell type of things.
I can tell I got you tied in knots, but you should know I am tied in them too. If only they could unravel and we will both have a laugh. At my hopeless romantics and your undiscovered mystery.
I should be happy to think I didn't upset you, but no. I rather know you are okay and hurt by me. At least then I know you have a response and I can make up for my fault.
You know?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i know the feeling.
ReplyDelete