Wednesday, December 30, 2009

It's Been Sooooo Long And Still Is

It is very close.

The time when the relatives sleep there last night here. Tomorrow they will head back their home.
It was an ethereal day again. The lone sea turtle on the beach.

It felt like we were a family moving backwards in time. All of us together having fun. I felt like a little kid again. Easily excited when the ball looked like it would be a hole in one. It was the good old times. Then I realized It was never old. It happens, but just rarely. Still it was so much fun and endear my cousins (sometimes). :)

To top off this amazing day was MIB II. I love that small series. :> It's a good way to go before going to bed. Little cousins are so demanding :b. But they are adorable.

There is so much I want to say, but this is a terrible place to say them. Well not really, but it feels impersonal and not as real as it would be if it was in person.

So many memories seep up beneath the sand during low tide. From them so much has flowed back. So much. To carry on. To remember.


I am still thinking about you. I hope everything is okay. This is unusual and I have no idea what I could do. :/ I know on that part I will continue to restrain first hand. I don't want to screw it up again. Something like that makes dramatic differences (for better or for worse). Right now I would like the water to stay calm. I have very good self control.

No comments:

Post a Comment