Friday, December 4, 2009

Going To Play Guitar In Confusement *It's Raining*

One more post... for today or maybe cut out the rest after the dotted lines.

I didn't think anyone really understood me or got me you know? What is weird is that I think he does. I don't want to believe it. Maybe is just like me...except he talks more and is more business....oo no me gusta business.

But it's weird. I don't know. I don't.
I figured it would be like the others, but it's not and maybe I want it like that. Or maybe..idk!

Ah. Maybe I do have a low self-esteem because I don't think I am that great. I don't. Or at least I don't think about myself. It's like I'm non existant to myself. I mean I was flattered in the meeting because guy after guy kept coming to talk to me and then...I don't know. He's confusing me. Usually it's like:

Attraction
Stays A Little While
And Leaves
(Certain guys not all...the ones I wouldn't mind; not the creepers...nooo)

But it's not like that. I don't know why.


It's like a painting. I'm like a painting. How she looks sweet, lets move on shall we. Just another painting on the wall. Or I could be a drawing, or a sculpture, or ceramics, or on stage...no. I am just me. And I seem to have been misplaced. Which means I was taken off the shelf? Am confused... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment