Friday, July 10, 2009

I Wish I Could

I wish I could write poetry.
I wish I could create melodies with words that create imagination.

To be able to make words slip into a rhythmical melody imprinting pictures in your head which creates this harmony play on the melody....mmm :>

The Rhythm are beats in the words
The Melody are the words which makes pictures
The Harmony is the use between the two that make it...Amazing.

It's music in a different form.
Not all Poetry has to rhyme.
Not all Songs have harmony.

I even cheated.
I took a clip that I said earlier on another day. And copy & pasted it here.
To remember what I said. To remember how I felt.
I am not gifted in words, but I have my moments.
It takes me a long while to think of something good to say, but not for what I pasted. Sometimes it just all flows together.
I like what I do & will stay with what I do. As long as long as it goes on, my heart will beat on.

No comments:

Post a Comment