It's been a very heart warming day. It really has. It feels real. I feel real. I feel like I know my destination, but it might not last long again.
I am going to spend this weekened on work....now I feel like dancing.
I think I will.
Sorry living in the moment at the moment.
I'm glad I felt a pulse. A response.
:)
I think I came here for a reason. (There was a reason I had to except Summer)... so I took it. I have learned a lot. I love walking on the curved path with the willows swaying as the leaves dettach to head on their journey. I had quite a crazy adventure. More than any will know on this blog. I want to tell you, but I think it's still too early. I think I am getting on the right path again. I actually can visualize what I want to do...I might know...for real this time.
I hope it is it! I want to be there! I want to be in my vision.
I notice my dreams lead to different outcomes lately. So I think it shows the path I should not take. I am learning for my mistakes. Sometimes I think life is a dream.
Like this weekened. When I woke up I was hoping to wake up somewhere else. I woke up tired and disappointed that it felt like a dream, which then gave me excitement. Knowing that their is no such thing as a real world. I can help out and still have my fun!
I can encourage others to look. To look outside and see the world and the little details. Like the multiple osprey on the poles on the bridge (7-9!) The little things are so beautiful. They have always been there you just of to turn your head or pay a little attention to detail.
I saw a rainbow today. After English. It was the most perfect rainbow I ever saw...literally. The colors were just right with the evening light. It headed into the perfect splotches of clouds. It's one of those moments when you wish you had a camera, but it is imprinted in my memories.
I can still play music and draw. To entertain, but to express myself. My soul. I can bring in music for them to listen to. I want to bring them hope. I want to bring light back into the room!
I hope I can live up to my wants.
I am looking forward to meeting all of the kids!!
No comments:
Post a Comment