Saturday, September 26, 2009

Clean!

The room is clean!
I think it was my room. Or it knocked me further into this annoying self.
I think I am finding the right path. I know I've said this about a bunch of times, but I really do believe this is close. Very close. I see it. I love it.

I am going to draw.
I have been a hermit today. No not a hermit crab, they are surprisingly sociable (if you only have one then pay much attention otherwise the poor thing will die of loneliness)...

I wish I did have some guidance from others or someone to tell me...but I think I depended on that too much. So I have been struggling on what I want to do as a career.

Now I have to work and draw.
It's a step. I have to trust the ground. It's not going to collapse. It's all in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment