Monday, September 21, 2009

Defined By Fear

Thing to remember:
You can't make what's around adapt to you, but you can adapt to what is around you. It would be crazy to think you can make it adapt to what you want. It reminds me of my Economics teacher saying the goal for economists is to make limited resources unlimited. You can only change you.

Which leads me to another thing.
I think what makes your aura (what defines your element) is your fear.
That fear that you carry on still from a child. You rotate around that.
It doesn't sound pleasant, but it could be true. People never change and the thing that never changes seems to be their fear. Though you can work around it....I don know any further.

It could be the fear of getting your first B.
Or the fear of doing something for yourself.
It could be the fear of making that next step.
A fear of being misunderstood.
A fear of being understood.
A fear of getting what you want.
It could be a fear of showing your true feelings at the right time.
A fear of leaving a group.

There are so many fears that can be ridiculous and understanding.

The thing that makes us unique is how we handle it.
I think a good friend is when they say "Hey I'm worried about you." or saying "Hey quit playing around" [I won't lie. My parents never gave me guidance as I grew up. (Hippies) The belief of them growing up natural.]

You know friends get tested too. Like with Smallridge (last time). His friend should of done everything he could to not let him drive. It was the point in the friendship. I had failed on some of my friendships. I also have the same fear from when I was little still floating around. Yeah it gets quite annoying. I am working on myself.

It's impossible to keep track of everything around you. So you choose what you see. (Just remembered Communications Chapter...2?) That helped me too....to define it.


No comments:

Post a Comment