Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Who Is 'You'?

You remind me of who I was.
And you remind me I who I wanted to be.

You?
So what do I want to be?
I may be avoiding the answer and I don't know why...
Why am so blind!?! All those times I looked away.
To not get hurt. To not feel pain.


Okay so maybe I'm not blind. I just have been avoiding to gaze over (to come over).
To make contact.

I hate myself for being ignorant to what this is. I hate being ignorant for what I want to be. I don't know. You know?

It always gets so easy and then something happens with the other one and I just can't step away.

It's right there and I honestly look to see. I don't know why?! And 'you' are there and I won't look. All I need is someone to turn my head. Or throw a huge bucket of ice cold whatever over my head. Or slap me hard in the face.

"Wake up Rosemary!! Wake up!! Dammit!!"

Live outside the dreams? Live into the future and not the past?

Maybe 'you' are not looking either. Maybe 'you' are suppose to wake me up?

Who is 'You'?
Of course in here some 'you's are pointed to more than one, but I think there is a defined 'you' somewhere in there and I am not giving my attention to it. I need to know who that certain 'you' is! I think I need breakfast.

I haven't eaten yet and was kept up last night again.





No comments:

Post a Comment