Sunday, February 7, 2010

Avoid Over-Type

Oh dear,

I sound very spacey. Not good. I just noticed the rain and wind. :/ Hmm... I need to study Biology. Sadly the information did not retain in my head. Though I am very interested in one of the 5 supergroups of eukaryotes. The Chromalveolata are quite interesting mainly because they deal with the ocean. (I think) they are the 2nd generation of red algae that originated from the embryiosis. The red tide algae, but they are not bad. Chromalveolata is nurishment to the reefs as by looking at the rich colors.
Or the green glow that comes every few whiles on the beach at night and you see them in the waves.
Yup.

Learned one thing for sure.
Also learned to not ask if he wants help or wants me to do a kind gesture. It's a terrible habit I have. I still haven't fixed it so. I've gotten better, but it's like I forgot all over again. It wasn't good to me when I asked to bring dinner and he thought I was thinking about myself eating. I wasn't. I was thinking more of one of those episodes where the girl comes over and surprises him or...Surprise. I like surprises, but I don't like giving surprises. Probably because I'm afraid of them being upset. I don't know why though. Yes I do. I remember I would surprise dad when I was a kid. Like when he worked all day in the studio and he had a huge mess on the table so I cleaned it up form him. Washed the tools, organized them in a neat line. Dusted off the counter and swept the garage. I got one of the two responses.

What the hell happened?
Or If it was me vacuuming the upstairs, doing dishes...the normal chores.
Why didn't you take out the trash today? Why didn't you clean the dishes? Oh can you do the bathroom too?

Damnit. I shouldn't be talking about my dad on here. He has done some nice things. I need to overcome asking questions. He;s not like my dad.

He's not going to yell at me for cleaning up. I think I went over this already. About why I ask instead of just doing it. I don't know. I am pin pointing a reason. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure this is correct. I softened it up a bit too, I've just noticed.

If Mike and I get really serious or at that point where we introduce each other to our parents, I really don't think I am going to build up strength to introduce him to my dad. I don't know. I don't know why Yamiken (false name) looks up to dad. His father was disfunctional too, but to idolize my dad. :/

Mike's nothing like dad. Well they have a couple things in common, but there personalities are two different dimensions. Mike is very friendly, comical, sweet, two different style of clothes he wears (which I really like), a bit awkward at times (but it's actually pretty cute), and just goes with things. He has an intricate past.

Okay enough with the babble. Going to study Biology after I send out e-mails.

No comments:

Post a Comment