I really like him. We have so much in common. I don't mean interests (well some of them for sure), but I mean events in our lives and similar situations. No wonder it felt like he knew me so well.
HIm in is light blue shirt with those really comfortable grey pants. Shaven with a nice trim. Fit. Broad shoulders and a guitar in one hand with his backpack on his back... MMmm... :>
It was definitely worth walking in the rain. He's starting to make some moves now too. Asking me what I'm doing. If I'm busy on Sat and Sun. We are going to cook a meal together. I still need to sing for him too. He's perfect! Lol. And we talk a lot. It's so in sync...
He had to go to work. His schedule is very casual and on the spot. But I think it was a good thing since it was raining and tornado warnings. I hope he makes it okay.
It's this surreal feeling and yeah the weather is not making it a realistic fantasy, but I don't see how that could bring down our moods. It felt good walking back. Even though it was raining these two girls were laughing. Just having a great time. The are shining their own light and it feels good to know I don't have to depend on the weather to make it a good time.
I told him on our first date that I am handing him pieces of my past and he will have to put the puzzle together...something like that. Cus he was confused since I was giving him random facts about me.
It's so crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment