The farmer's market was very interesting today. Instead of rain it was wind. I have to say those are some commited guys. Roughing it out with their food flying. Glad to help. Then fooled around with guitar and studied. Then found out he got sick. So I went over to his place and brought him frozen yogurt to share. WIth a sore throat, yogurt not only soothes it, but also calms down your stomach too. Suite mates are back :b.
I want to do something fun and active with him like going outside maybe canoeing or to some festival or a park. I don't know. I wasn't expecting to stay at his place that long. It was nice. He wore the red shirt. Yay. He's been so busy. I wonder what he was dreaming about. Lol. Today reminds me so much of home. During the hurricane season where it's so windy and the sun is out. :)
The Simpsons were on too and it was the old episodes...3 episodes! My favorite :>
Note to self just do it don't ask. Do not ask if he wants me to bring something over for dinner. I was thinking a surprise, but obviously not if you ask. Note to self.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment