:>
He called.
Came over.
We laid in front of the pond. I had to guide him back to the grass. ;> I don't want to be the leader. Like make the first moves, but he's been slowly contributing.
I smell like him. Listening to Flightless Bird.
Maybe it has some meaning. Idk. Oh crap. Now I really have to catch up on work. I told him I kind of like him. lol He likes. Obviously. He does need to put more deodorant on. Though he was really busy.
He's gett'n a little scraggly. He needs to cut his hair...you know...we have a lot in common. It's weird. I don't know. It's nice. I think we are moving a little fast now. At first I wanted i, but now I'm like woah. I personally think it was his armpit...*laughs* Oh dear, I think we just laid out there for 3 hours...no two.
Okay now I really do need to study.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment