So Tuesday or so my friend C. The I've talked about (I think those are all the ones I haven't posted. I think I will post a couple). But she was my best friend since 1rst grade. Well, she found me on facebook and we are catching up. It's so strange. Only her and I will know. Or atleast me. I don't know. It's that faite coincidence thing. You better believe in fait. It's reall. I promise you. It's what I label it. But I believe it's this powerful subconscience controled by us.
MHmm and I have been really busy this week. But we do talk on the phone. He's looks so much cuter. And he is truly amazing. Yesterday I was worried about not being good enough for him. I'm not use to this. But I will prove myself to him if I haven't Idk. He's so great. Talking to CC yesterday and he mentioned some things of how he met him and knows. MHmm is very endearing and sweet. At the Meet Your Senator he was fiddling a little with his hands looking down and asks me what I'm doing for Spring Break. :> It's the 4th time he's asked. I told him nothing really and we aren't forced to go home for the weekened. He looked up all smiley and was happy to hear. I don't know what he has planned, but I'm excited. :>
Gonna do a bunch of work. For the weekened of course. :>
Maybe I should bring the camera. It's not my type of thing. But hmm...
MHmm :>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment