Saturday, February 13, 2010

^_^

<3
Going to be the first year I have a Valentines on Valentines Day. Also he thought we were already a couple. :> So it's official. :>

We went to the farmer's market today, then the library to rent some movies and then cooked lunch together and watched a movie. lol.

It's funny how coincidence has so much control. All the little things that could have altered this. All the scenarios that could have prevented us from knowing each other. I came from Peru, he came from Connecticut (to Delaware to West Virginia etc.). He was smiling again. Lying next to each other on the red couch. Cept we were closer and his arms were wrapped around me with our legs intertwined. His glasses were off and I was captivated by his green hazel eyes along with his dark brown hair. His smile was like the first time. The stories he tells me of his past. We have so much in common in our beliefs. It's strange. I can't really explain it, but it's a good strange. It felt like my face was being smoothed from his. It sounded like lifting those little suction cups off the bathtubs wall.

He already found my ticklish spot. I didn't want to leave, but I know I should. Lol. It took 3 attempts to leave. His room is really organized now.

1 comment: