It reminds me of when I was little and kept my brother's panda blanket over me as I snuck out at night or tried to be invisible in the living room to play with mom's smoke clouds. Anyways for some strange reason I felt more focused and then everything started to clear up...in my mind.
I reclaimed my spot in responsibility. (Longer story).
Now I think I should have felt that it would cover me up, unable to see or focus. To keep me from seeing, but it didn't. Maybe it the sun was too bright in my eyes...I guess I was outside too long? Huh...
Anyways not speaking metaphorically I am seeing things clearer again. Which is nice. I was starting worry that I would start being a slacker and loose the sight of sense all together. (sense of sight?). Loosing interest. But I am not...at least not anymore.
These are some strange skys here.
I guess I'm not use to them yet.
I will be happy to see the sun again tomorrow, but I think I saw too much of it...
No comments:
Post a Comment