Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Another Loner Kid

There is a loner kid in my class. (The art teacher even asked if he was new and the other kids said he's been here).

Poor loner kid.
I know his feeling.
I hope I can brighten things up for him.
I reminds me somehow of one of the main characters on Oh Brother Where Art Though.

I care more for you being happy than myself. Maybe he is use to it like I was, but I do know there are those who bring a little hope. It's little, but it's sure strong. It lasts on and on.
It's those few that change your world. That keep it bright.

Through all the shit, through all the neglect, there will always be those few. I don't know if I was ever one, but I do know without out those I would not be a fool with hope. I admit I am still blind or (still not fully staying for some things), but I am trying. It takes time. I just got to focus.

Overcome that fear you've been holding in (don't be sneaky about it. Don't slip it in. I had to be a bit obvious I wanted conversation) because life becomes easier because all you have to do is flow along.

No comments:

Post a Comment