I have a friend who has been following. Not free thinking. I thought we wouldn't become close friends, but last night she was challenging my views. I admired the Asian culture and she did not like it (she thought Chinese was very similar to Japanese). Anyways you know those people who just go along with you. In Communications it's called groupthink. Well anyways after that little conversation she started to talk more with her own thoughts. She was not repeating someone else's words.
Also still hopeless and overly optimistic. So said my friend. I may be just that, but I truly believe there are some good people out in the world. (we were talking about people who waste the world and so on about the environment, human over population, the disappearance of Natural Selection/Modernizing Natural Selection or maybe...neh).... I am so glad she thinks similar to me. I have someone to talk about these things. I don't have to debate with my parents about this. Even though they don't like the sound of what I say, they don't argue it as well as I like. I like conversations that make you think. Maybe it is deep. I like conversations dealing with this type of stuff rather than physcological issues. I can't really explain it.
I hope she can be a bit accepting and understand not every person sucks. There are some good ones out there. They will probably never be in the spotlight. They may be strangers who people take a glimpse at and say "What's she doing?" They stand and ponder at the strange child. Then they just continue walking. Though the child has a big grin feeling like she is doing a secret mission. She enjoys not being in the spotlight. The animals again can rest on the beach with no worries of bottle caps, diapers (yes diapers), balloons and strings, bottles, foam boards, and other miscellanious things. The cool wind wipes her face saying take a break. And it's just her and her dog walking down the road again. Walking home as the sun sets or already setted.
Those were the days. :>
No comments:
Post a Comment