Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Lucky Penny

Symbolism is close behind. At first it would just stumble upon my weathered paths, but it's been so close on my track I don't know how to get it off my back. I thought I was swift enough. I thought my imprints were light and unseen, but apparently not.

Symbolism has been such a burden lately. It started again on Saturday. It first started out with an appointment and then to other places. I stopped by Coffee Creations to get something to eat. As I was putting away my card I saw a new shiny penny on the ground heads up. It found a new home in the tip jar. I was feeling wise walking by myself with my warm cinnamon bun...I love home.

Anyways today after Communication we headed to the little garden corner of Smoothie King. As we sat trying to study for Communications I spotted penny heads up near the chair were she was sitting before she left. I picked it up and placed it on the table top. As we headed to my Chemistry class later on, she saw a penny heads up before the door. She put it in her purse.

When we got back from JA, I spotted a penny on the floor as I was grabbing my JA case.

Heads up.

It may be some sign of luck and I belittled this a bit. I don't know what's the deal with Abe. Maybe I just haven't noticed them, but the timing was weird.

So as I sat there on the ledge with the two I felt like I was not alone, We three talked for actually quite a long time. We have a lot more in common and it's the commancy (??) that is not so common on who I've met.

I don't know what luck those pennies brought...maybe each represented one of us....who was the fourth penny?

No comments:

Post a Comment