As I was driving back, I couldn't help but drive down one of the streets we rode our bicycles on. I was hoping to just park there and watch the stars. Sure it was freezing, but I don't care. I was hoping to be washed with memories again.
Though the gate was closed and I had no motive to go any further. So I followed the rules and turned around.
I was going to park on the edge, but someone else was there and I didn't want to disturb.
As I got out (at home now) and looked up, there seemed to be so many stars. I don't believe I ever seen that many. There must be some new ripe ones up there. There's got to be. No way. I still don't believe they have always been there. And to think what so many people are missing.
I don't know. I still think there were less last time I was here. I guess I always look hopelessly up towards the night sky and see around 2-5 stars (one is Venus which is a planet). I guess when I look up I would be expecting what it's like at home. It bugs me. Like when I say I'm going home when I am going to UCF or when I wake up to be disappointed to find myself in the dorm. Like the whole semester was just dream.
I still don't believe it. I know I should, but I am convinced
I am staying here.
No comments:
Post a Comment