Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Very Busy Day...Again :b

"I saw a man outside the Union standing on a bench screaming about sinners; saying if we didn't listen we'd go to Hell. I climbed onto a planter near him, let him finish his thought, then yelled, 'If God is real, and if God is great, he'll love you if you believe in him or not. Don't let people trick you into fearing God. Believe what you want to believe. Live your life. Everything will be ok.' I then walked to class."

-Rosemary


It's a different Rosemary. It was posted on her wall and felt like posting it here. :>

By the way last night. There was a band playing on top of the Garage parking lot. We went on a night walk and went on a venture to find the music.

I prefer this than studying for silly Chem. which I probably did poorly on, but it's all good.

And all is good. :>

No comments:

Post a Comment