Okay so today is much better now. He looks much better.
We talked and after he stalled and so did I. I mentioned I was hungry and asked if he wanted to eat with me. I made the move. I made a move.
So we sat down. He still over talks, but it's endearing. LOL! I feel like the guy because I daydreamed while he talked. He looks amazing to me. He's perfect too. He's different. Finally a guy I really do like and he's different. It's a bit embarrasing...we have the same types of glasses :}. I'm going to call him tomorrow in case he needs help for tabling.
Oh dear...the president with the secretary....lol.
Oh dear... :}
All I needed was that...I feel much better. :>
I didn't ruin it. He still likes me...and I still like him...
Red must be a symbol today....red for love...or blood...uhhh...
Let's go for love yeah?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment