" Damaged people are dangerous because they know they can survive."
I agree with T partially. This is probably one of best quotes ever. It is true. But it doesn't mean the damaged will seek revenge. No. At least not all of them. The ones who can protect the others have to be damaged themselves to understand the situation.
3 posts in one day not good....
Laundry done. HW to do.
Sadly I my schedule is a tease to me. J is right. After telling her about myself (she is like my pyshcologist), I have realized I am terrible. I am and wish I knew what I was doing. Problem with the innocent ignorants I presume...no too weird.
Anyways she is so easy to talk to and this is what I need. I am being purely open and honest. And she just listens. She says my life is dramatic. I disagree. Though I think she just had the gift of a simple life or maybe it's not a gift. I don't know. But she listens and she can sum it up all so easily with a small tightly finished bow on a clutter of miscellanious objects...
Weird.
Yeah, the second time the illusion was gone. The adorable sweet young man's voice changed. Instead it became more of a characteristic voice, but it was familiar that's why I was disheartened. That familiarity was not a good one.
Oh well...maybe I should just stop it. Stop doing what I love because it is selfish, but Jui said something that didn't sound crazy to me. I told her why I stayed and she said what i did was very self-sacrificing. It didn't seem like it to me at all, but it hit me. Of course now I'm dizzy from it and confused. *sigh*
I don't know. It does account for the lack of sleep I've been having (literally). I don't know. I'm not tired anymore and I'm out of the slump I had last week.
I just don't know where I'm going. Stupid cosmos and the subsconscience mind. Sometimes it feels like those dreams were warnings or what didn't happen or what happened. All very confusing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment