Going to type early and am sad to say I think I am going to loose my social life I got, this semester.... All of my teachers have online requirements... 3 of my teachers are asking full commitment. 2 of them found a way were you literally can't slack off. One is going to play the anarchist and the take no shit professor even if it's not shit. I miss a day because someone I knew die...0. Forgot something in class...0.
That's my 3D Art Teacher by the way. I am excited to have someone who thinks naturally. Even though he's a hard ass for sure and reminds me a lot of my crazy guitar teacher Mr. Silvia (yes the one that made me cry). Except this guy is more reasonable in his arguments (more believable). He simplified my wants so easily.
Explaining
the University segregates us, like agriculture, you got your chickens over here and the cows over in that field... He may not be intelligent on account he got a 11, 13, and...15? On his ACT and when he tells them he comes from Mississippi well...that explains it.
He was a football player and took an art class in high school (an easy way to raise their GPA). Oh yeah , He may not be intelligent, but he sure is smart. He's one who defies who he is because although he very dislexic and forgets easily, he has formed a routine which reminds him. No pills, no medication...just what I like.
Though he gives no excuses like if you were sick, or a relative died and you didn't have time...not even the complex ones. Rather they are true are fake rather their is proof or not he is not allowing it.He said he'll whisper in your ear and you leave with an F (0). Same if you forget a piece of material.
I know something random and by surprise will mess me up and I will forget something. I will tell him it's something cosmotic happened and I couldn't control a thing!...and he will just tell me to leave and tell me I got a 0...and I will walk out the door and cry. I know it will be one of the worst days I will have......ugh...
But on a good and nother random note there is this guy, Brett, he is doing the same thing I am doing. Double Majoring in Biology BS and Art Ba. Just like me...crazy :D
So as you can tell so much is still already happening. My heart is skipping around. I feel it.
I want to say it is coincidence and maybe it is, but maybe it's possible to find coincidence...I've been hearing that this stuff is called the cosmos...
The english language is a barrier of our thinking all languages are. I learned that in Athro. They can't describe all the happenings and the feelings, it just simplifies.
Thought: I believe it. It makes so much sense. Though I think Mr. Reed will be learning this concept. I have this feeling by what he was saying and how he said it.
I may not be intelligent and surprisingly spacey at times, but I am smart.
10:49pm
REALLY AM GOING TO LOOSE IT!!! Too much to handle...friend freaking out over her boyfriend going to jail (I believe he's not), other may be pregnant! ARTS club is terrible and we have to do so much to bring it back!! Mike is nonexistent again. Kenzo is here...AHHHHH!!!! So much Art supplies....went back and forth today over and over....Home Depot man was...weird...so much work...I need a break...I need headphones...I want to play guitar.... :<
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment