Friday, January 8, 2010

Hey, It's A Long Post

Yeah I did it

Again. And will do it again when I feel like it.

I will not post those blogs that I end up typing too much about my self reflecting and all that personal stuff because it turns into impersonal stuff. My words would become more of a study and research rather than just my words. It would become dissected and pulled apart. Trying to figure the fourth dimension (or the fourth cubical of the square). And putting labels on it thinking I know what my problem it is and coming up with a failed solution that never solves the problem.

Yeah they did there job. They caught the guy with the explosives before he could get on and set off the explosives. But he didn't. He didn't go off and yet they still are running on fear. Soon we will be living those crazy science fiction novels we will have a life again were we need to survive normally. I really do not want to go under a body scanner. I hate it when people run by fear. I know someone is making lots of money off those machines. Am I suspicious that they came up with those machines so quickly?

Yes. I think people are just toying with us. Seriously who would want to explode in their underwear? So if tomorrow I walked into the airport with explosives, what would they think when they caught me. I don't exactly look like a suicide terrorist. Then again I don't look like a lot of things.
"He totally flipped out when I told him you were left handed."
"Just play these two top strings since your hands are too small."
And so on and so on.

Yes, it's probably the third time I told you I am a leftie.
No, I have the same size hand as her's and I can go up and down all the strings. She can too.
And so on and so on.

It bothers. But that is life. It will always be this strange perspective in life. If you took away all the propaganda and all this commercialized viewing, I'm sure it would not be this. Reality disappeared a long time ago. It got overshadowed by this strange way of living. It may have begun when we resorted to agriculture. Who knows. We are living in someone else's utopia.

Doesn't mean I will become a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment