Saturday, January 23, 2010

Okay Gonna Work On Project Again

It's been a working day. Getting stuff slowly done.
Need to not be annoying self again (the self I was when I kept asking Francesco).
Eventhough...nah.

I have two CDs in mind.
Actually a bunch.

Here is the list I have yet not gotten
Gonzales (Piano Solos)
The Cranberries (Bury the Hatchet)
Iron and Wine (The Sheperd's Dog & Our Endless Numbered Days)
I had more, but I forgot...hmmm.....
Oh yeah Broken Social Scene (You Forgot It in People)

When I went into my Biology Lab yesterday it was the stereotypical (did I already mention this). Pale, dule, with glasses, and carrying a grudge on society of the assumed. Though the warmed up a little near the end. I could explain the story, but I usually cut out what might be the most point changer (oops), but whatever. Ignorance? Yes.

*Naked As We Come*

All I know I want to do is give lessons privately for my side job. I miss the creativity that you get from the English majors. From the literature side. Here is where the seperation becomes defiant for the vast majority, but not all. There a few who stay between the cracks on top or bottom or middle or midtop or etc.

You know? I've only listened to a few songs of Iron Wine. I really like him though. It brings warmth colors.
I have this strange feeling in my stomach. I don't know. Maybe I'm just being paranoid; overthinking it. Overthinking. Overgrowing. Overshadowing.

Hmm...
I've been working on this guitar case for a while now. It's small and tedious. All these intricate details. Bleh. I will take a picture tomorrow and show my progression.

Everything is so free flowing. It can be mixed so easily. Mixing the overtones into harmonics while making a dulce tone. Or mixing a soft bold red within the yellow and peach colors...or the color of the rabbit I painted. I love those colors.

Inspired
I wished somedays I could wake up in my own bed and continue with my life at home. You know? Back in the old days. Simplicity. And then I would also wish to also wake up here when I feel like it. Maybe when we wake up together I could show you my home and you could see what I grew up with and other days I'll wake up in your world and you can show me. Maybe during a setting sun we will be with our guitars playing harmonies that intertwine within us.

Maybe I can wait. It's only a few days right.
Maybe tomorrow morning I'll wake up next to you and all those wishes come true.


I get like this when I'm really happy and I care about someone deeply. And it's on a edge because my fears are being buried. Fears...I don't think it can be ridden, but I know it can move on. Or it will let Hope comfort it. Or don't know. What is hope? It could be a figure too right? Like when someone assumes that all is this and one person proves them wrong. Breaking those stereotypes. Breaking the human need to label. Bringing it back to our senses.
Instead of looking, we will see. Instead of hearing, we would listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment