Monday, November 9, 2009

I Felt So Much At Home, But I Know It Will Never Be

There is a reason why I found that lucky penny.

And as I laid there on the soft patchy grass, I felt at home. But I knew it wasn't. It was with someone different and it was grass...and we looked up at the few stars not blended in with the rest of the back drop.

I realized what I have tried for seemed out of the answer, but it slowly flowed back into my life (not all though)....This is the same thing that happened with guitar (I should tell all beginner guitarists this, but I didn't think about since...sometime this fall *ask on your own time if interested*). So maybe...hmm...I don't want to say.

I think I prefer this than that stagnant weirdness. Which wasn't here at all today. Strangely I've been wanting this type of day for a while. Though I couldn't say the same when I go back in the dorm. I wish I could camp outside. If only it wasn't for those few creepers and if I had a tent. :/

At least hope is getting healthier again...not by much, but there is a new bud, which is good. Because it's been a while since anything grew from the stems. But it sure is struggling. We are such dorks. :>

No comments:

Post a Comment