Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Problem With Controling My Smiles

It all started flowing at once. How did this happen? I am very flattered.

I can't stop smiling when I see you...
I wish I wasn't so obvious. It's not like I like you like that (lol), but I don't know.

It's just....
I don't know. I guess the word is getting out?
I feel motivated and exhilerated.

I hope I don't screw this up.

I wasn't expecting any gifts, I wasn't expecting being wanted. I wasn't expecting for you to keep trying.

:> Grades? As long as I don't slip up I'm fine.

This is such a strange (good way) day. I don't feel like I'm here at times, but I am. I still have to repeat myself if the words I said were real. I had to look around up above at the sky to make sure it was the same sky covering my head. I took a nap not only because I was tired, but to see if I would wake up in this same place.

The weird thing is...that I'm still not sure were I am.

:> I feel loved and don't get me wrong, but it feels like it's been a while. ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Shaboom shaboom! *singing* "Watching the fire eyes we grow...oh" or "Watching the fire as we grow...old" I thought she sang the first, but really she is saying the second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao commenting your own post, you must be really jazzed!

    ReplyDelete