Life.
They caught us.
One told and the other kept it in.
Either way we were both told.
She was depressed.
C did so much, but it wasn't enough. She really did.
It made me smile :]
She didn't know it, but she is one of those good people in the world.
I wonder what would happen if all the things that made your life the happiest stayed. That would be amazing.
All in our dreams.
I wish it was that amazing.
But I'm very happy. Even though it's just okay. Why?
I don't know.
Maybe it's because I don't have class on my birthday! Maybe because I will get to go home. And be with my dog near the beach hopefully back with old friends. Under the stars and near the shore. I don't care if it's cold.
It kind of hurts to be seen as a hurtful person even though I talked into her being invited to a few places (which is a lot in her case). I guess she will never know like so many.
Oh well.
I don't need any recognition.
I admit sometimes I want it, but it's best if I don't.
I don't know why I am happy....I should be stresssed, and sad. Rosie found a home though! :> She has a home.
I want to lay under the trees tomorrow...yes...that is what I'll do!
:>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment