:/
It's below half empty.
Each one that is questioned.
It's below half empty.
I should have known.
Later On:
I will be floating into the Apopka River. Where all water of all intertwines and it will mix where there is no problem. It's not washing away the :/ , but I will be comforted by the others who have also floated into this river. Where we will end up....well I guess we will see.
I never saw the movie, but I can't deny this is a beautiful mix and it's strange how things balance...oh osmosis. It applies to more than just water. At least it seems that way.
Just smile and move on. The truth can only be felt, not seen. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
omg heeeey, lol i just saw your comments now and i was like "who's Harmonyium?" this site is soo confusing, you have to teach me how to use it. this guy is interested in buying a piece from me but i can't respond to him b/c i dont know how!
ReplyDelete