I never saw Mary Poppins, but that's a cool mix (on youtube) Expialidocious.
On another note, I had a lot of fun on the trip! :D
I really needed to release it. It felt...okay. I can tell you I can't see people doing that everyday like that (especially every few hours). I don't plan on making it a habit don't worry ;) I don't switch so easily with something like that.
The music was great! I watched and listened instead of playing. He picks it up quite easily like me, but I don't get his game that well, so being my normal self I played it safe.
Though I want to play music along with him so badly.
Oh yeah and the Tofurkey dog was amazing!
Onto a different note, it was random and awkward at first (my roomie from the summer came too), but it was great. BOX FIRE!!
Also I really want a Glock! They are actually pretty sweet to have playing along with a guitar around a fire. Though I admit I thought it was funny how we ended up being at a very family oriented camping site rather than roughing it. But it's cool.
Now I want to watch Mary Poppins. I wonder what I missed out on.
Oh yeah! I plan on being very untrusting for a while so I can get back into my funk.
I don't want to say this person was right because
1. I changed the story a little
and
2. It was only one of my friends of the two that I listened to.
I realized by listening to her I have not only tainted my heart, but also have changed my attitude.
And one of my friends who I underestimated, was the one who had brought back what I kept pushing out of my heart. So thank you J.
So after all this, all I can say is "You really need to do the paper now." You know? I feel like I am full of myself now. With typing about my things in my life on here. I code them a little. And I write more about one thing. It's scattered. I guess you can say it's a puzzle and my mind is the picture you need to look at because it won't make sense otherwise...Or maybe it's something you build rather than put together.
Oh yeah I also thought maybe, you know like how plants always grow towards the light of the sun. Like there are more branches on the side the sun is mostly out to stay alive. Well maybe a human's want of being with other people is the light rays from the sun and everything else is the water and soil....I don't know. It's just interesting. At least some people really don't like the silence and loneliness.
I think I like to keep them happy rather than letting them struggle. Why not? It would be fun, experience, it'll make him happy and it will probably make me happy too. Maybe that's why roomie....
I mean there's more than one person out there for you. I'm sure there is that ONE, but you can settle with anyone as long as you try. I think I failed on that because I always believed it was chance or destiny, but sometimes I think it wants you to try for it,; otherwise, you don't deserve it because you never tried....idk.
I don't mind giving it a chance ;}
Though I must admit it may have some consequences, but than again live will always continue to move on into new places. Like water, it will always be water, but it never rests permently. It will always be water, but it may become murky or crystal clear and fooling or it may be salty tasting. Different substances that get picked up along the journey. And it probably gets filtered as it vaporates and replenishes the earth again. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment