That is why I have been following chance for quite while. (Loading).
Yeah, it may seem ridiculous, but I have been doing it since...3rd...no...I wasn't aware of it until probably sophomore year. I think going to SAHS changed it all somehow.
Yes, there is a reason. I just am not aware of it or don't know it. I honestly think the root of all of this is the subconscience mind. And the soul. And the wind's course and the moon's tide.
(This is different than there other songs...)
I think I might take trip up to town before I go. Just to wash my face. A little rinse. To wake me up. Near the river.
...I am running low on money :/ But it's worth it. I will reimburst in the summer.
Looking forward to Wednesday and Christmas. :) And this week and next week are not busy at all. Days off and hopefully a sun shining with a cool breeze... :>
(Gymnopedie No.1,2,3, Parkening)
Whoooaaa!! It's November the first!! Soon will add another year...
ReplyDelete