Tuesday, November 17, 2009

They Aren't Strict Rules Only Games :/

So I do not want to, but I will.

Play the system. I did it for others and I did it for my self...

Now she is learning too. To save a life.
Playing the system.

I guess we will both be working underground and saving those. That we feel should be save.

We don't want to...But I can't watch it disappear. Not like this.
It sucks I know.
To imagine what we once saw alive in it's warmth become stone cold.

It sucks, but I guess I'll be kind of doing what my Granma did. Except I think she worked for the system (I think it's the system). I am simply just walking around the obstacle rather than going through it. I am finding the loops and forcing myself to go through them.

I am learning how to play the system. And they are probably watching.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa cool!! I rhymed and matched play and game together! :D

    ReplyDelete