Sunday, November 29, 2009

Nothing To Block The Sunshine From This Little Flower Bush

Still putting off work...not good.
Once, I go back I will be swarmed with studying and assignments.

I wish the two of my teachers would give finals on the normal week of exams. :b
Though I can't deny I'm excited to go back. I am excited and flattered. More excited. And I have to find boxes and something to protect it.

Prodigy children eh?

Sorry randomness is going through my head and will enjoy this beautiful day before I go back! Oh yeah I have to do work too. :/
It doesn't feel like I'm really in reality until I get further into a town.

I guess it would be bragging to say I think I have one of the best places to live. But I do believe it is.

:> Going to make some music and then mix some colors THEN I will work.
I would love to teach. When school is over, I am definetly going to venture. ^_^

Oh yeah, saw a commercial yesterday that had Clooney saying something about companionship.

No comments:

Post a Comment