Saturday, November 14, 2009

To See Or To Feel

There were some with life, but most of them were gone.
I mean they are physically there, but all else has disappeared.

It hurt.
But, what hurt most was not showing too much affection. I did not want to trick them, but then I also realized, I did not want them to be so empty. I want them to hang on. To believe that not all is bad. To hold on and to know that things will get better. Maybe not in this life, but where ever you will go, it won't be like where you are now. It won't all be the same. We are not all the same. If only....

If we were put here on this planet, I'm positive whatever created us thought we would do good and tend the planet, but we didn't. (What would disturb me if now is exactly what they intended).
It may be power, but we abuse it so badly. If I had to give up music and all of that artsy stuff I love to heal this world, then I would give it up.

No, not all humans are terrible. There is a very small number (If it was big, then there wouldn't be all this).

I just wish they knew that not all are bad, and some really do try. We have so little to change the world.
I just want them all of them to know that we are here for them. To fight back this terrible instinct.
I know once you are so hurt, you would hurt others. Jeaolousy? Yes.
But you have to ignore it.
Humans are so spoiled.
We are, and it has tainted us. But some do try. To do good.

And although you may never get a home. I'm glad we gave you a good time just laying in the grass feeling the sunlight wraps it's warmth around you. With the soft dry dirt on the side of your face. To be out of the solidity away from concrete and steel.

It hurts.
I know.

You have helped me too, or just gave me a good time.
Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment