Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Strange Balancing

I do know that this is a very strange time. I cannot explain. Well at least describe. Not only myself, but my friend's too. This weather is beautiful...at least that is what I am thinking, but I don't have that same feel. Sadly it feels like I am living like the leaves on the branches. There is this random egret on the sidewalk the past couple days. I also saw a blue heron that reminds me so much of home.

It seems that all has gone into a slump or has been in one and now feels the uncomfortable shape their body is forming. I cleaned my room and it has no effect. The light is fixed, but no difference. I freak'n had a chance to sleep and I woke up at first 6:45, then 7 something, then 8 something, 8 something again, 9 something, 10 and I stayed up.

I hope this strangeness goes away soon. It feels so ominous and yet it's happy too. I don't get it.

I don't think I want to.


No comments:

Post a Comment