Monday, August 17, 2009

Because You Can, You Would?

I liked it, but I hated myself for liking it.
I know I can, I just don't want to. So I don't.

If you could dominate would you?
Why?
What do you need to prove?
Just for entertainment or more?

If you dominated how would it feel? Taking away what others try so bad to just be accepted or to have a little purpose of their own or their own satisfaction. To once be something proud of and know you don't have to say anything. Just a tear or two smile and hug and all within that hug says "I'm proud of you. I love you." It's not like in those games where the fans cheer and gloat in the others face.

To be good at all would be selfish.
You can, but you shouldn't.
It reminds me of a friend I see on Facebook. She is really good at a lot and I saw she lost her modesty. Titling her headings saying yeah I can do this and this too. It feels like I lost her. I remember asking her to come to the beach it's so beautiful outside. She didn't want to procrastinate. I asked and my friend asked and didn't want to. She had a new set of friends.

Now I worry about her because she wasn't like this. She constantly goes on Facebook. Taking pictures and pictures of herself. What is she trying to prove? Is it her way of saying she needs help. Is she also a hopeless romantic hoping a guy would grab her arm in the rain and beg her not to go on that train and tell her that all he wants is her the way she was and not what she is turning into. Or to let her know that he cares about her and doesn't want to see the sparkle in her eye snuff out. To save her.

There is always a reason. For why people do the same thing (doesn't make sense, thinking of something else sorry).

Or maybe someone who can't stop herself from doing everything.
Loosing control. Hoping someone would ask, "Why are you doing this?"
I wish they would have truth boxes on Facebook. I don't think she likes me. I think seeing her hang out with her friends kind of hinted that to me. She is doing it to herself. Why?

I remember somewhere in an article stating that Biologists were the caretakers of the earth and I like that.

I remember a friend saying that she believes we are her to be the caretakers of the earth and I agree. I didn't explain my reason why. I was thinking about it on the way home with the natural instinct of animals and then are ability to break those lines.

From what someone said saying that people prefer the diplomatic version than the actual rules.

I wish I could stop people from hurting themselves or stop myself from being...something....(you guess the word/s).

I am not going to type much of myself on here. (not going to explain what I mean). You will have to understand my strange wording. Learn.
Also it's easier to show it than say it *thinking about how to explain without words*.

I would hate to see that there is a very faint dim glow in those eyes. I don't think they will ever go out, but what do I know. I am just another person in this world. And that is all I want to be.
Ugh...that is another thing that annoys me about Dad.

At college before they left
Dad: "Don't worry, you are not just another brick in the wall."
Does he really think thats how I felt?
It hurt. Those tears were of the way you think. Of all the things you bashed me about and after all that crap you had a nerve to think that way. He will never own up to it. Those tears were building up because I was going to be away from the place I love and my friends and pets ,and away from home, but instead they fell for your ignorance.

All these years and you don't know me at all.

It hurts because you can, you would.






No comments:

Post a Comment