Anways to describe it is pretty much the title...run-n-jump hug. My family is not the lovable touchy type (like in the movie Up where the bride's side was all cheery and estatic and the groom's was all proper and yawning)...my family is more like the groom's.
Which makes me wonder how I started the run-n-jump hug....
Okay this is going to sound really dorky, but from earlier experiences (was terrible at giving hugs...hard to explain). Anyways I think *thinking back* I started doing it to improve from hugging failure. I think I was thinking "Run! Just run! Don't hold it in!" I hold in a lot and am way more better with it than I use to be.
Anyways I know why some of my run-n-jump hugs fail.
First the original hug-ees (not the diapers *laughs*) were people of a round stature (Strong to stand up...I don't want to say it). So I didn't know how much strength I had for it. I jump hug friends who are really sad or who I missed and they have to be close (Don't worry I don't hug strangers). Wait I've repeated myself...
Second the people I hug which usually fail are skinny (or too weak)...sorry. But it makes sense.
Third I had some bad starts. Realized I literally need a few feet to get a good jump. To run.
Fourth I need to make sure you are not too tall (think it would be awkward, but somehow remembering that he was around 6ft and I was able to do that...I don't remember how...)
I don't know how I started these types of hugs. I still don't remember. Why am I bad with certain memory.
Is it possible to have selective memory? Like your brain will be saying okay now you can remember. That would be annoying. *laughs* The brain is such a weird thing.
Always gived me the chills looking at brains. :b
Here's what I was thinking about during typing about the brain
I brainstorm a lot when I am thinking...idkw
*Jason from the (supposed) scary movies
*Pinky and the Brain
*Coral
*:b Yuck
This is a strange one...going to now continue with song. (No title yet).
No comments:
Post a Comment