I just wanted to type that looking through all these posts I found a lot of grammar/mistypings, but some of them worked...really well. Thank you. And others just confused me. Sorry.
Oh yeah and to you (you know) I only mentioned her name once (At least to what I've found). Thank you very much. Actually you have no idea why I was concerned about mentioning her name...sorry. Oh and I noticed a couple days that you said you liked comments. I am not allowed to comment because I am not part of the group, but I wanted to let you know I did comment a few and they never got posted...very tricky... :(
Okay back to the other yous. So I wanted to say something, but I totally forgot. It had to do with creative people....ohhh...I forgot... Hey I had my sleep yesterday (just realized). :D Maybe that's all I needed...I am too simple. Maybe all these complications just had to deal with one simple little nap...no...if only it were so. But am really happy to be back.
Sorry I forgot what to say. :<
No comments:
Post a Comment