So I slept til 12 something today. I had my home-made pizza bagel (you should try one, they are delicious).
I know my blogs are bleh...I must be easy to read on these posts...or very confusing. 1 or the other...
Anyways I feel much better. I usually stumble a lot in the beginning, but I tend to figure out how to work around it (the stump).
Though "it" is still there I am not like I was last night. I have untied the knots on the string. I have been dealing with some things today (not what I planned at all), but know I have settled disputes between her and brother.
NOW, I can say it.
I feel good.
I should start posting more creative writings rather than treating this like my diary (except that it's not fully personal because I leave out the details [the names and such])...vague...
Okay...maybe I will write a short little poem right now... Here it goes. (WARNING: May be cheesy)
Waiting for the elevator
You were the first to make conversation.
Instead though I said nothing, not a glance
I didn't know if you saw me, I feared.
I felt bad. I am not like this.
You're a friendly guy, why wasn't I?
Wishing I spoke, but then
assumed we would never meet again.
It's just one person, one wrong impression.
Again class has shaken me up
I can't take it. I can't quit shaking.
As I left class the sky was sheeted gray
With the the dark blue bleeding all over the page
Why did I not bring my umbrella? Why today?
A call...a friend. :) She sounded troubled. :(
It's starting to drip, time to speed up the pace.
It's thundering time to tighten up the lace.
Inside, my heart is shaking
I am shaking
My binder is my only protection
The pages are running, I am too
The puddles show my reflection
Why can't I quit shaking?
There is only emptiness
On the paths. No one to be seen
No one until I saw you
Guilt was awaking like a horrible dream
Why can't I quit shaking?
Somehow I got in front of you.
Then you got in front of me.
Cat and Mouse, a game for two?
We both recognize each other.
Was it possible to make thing better?
I feel good, knowing it got better.
Running side by side, no umbrellas.
We probably looked like a couple of goofs,
but it didn't feel that way running with you.
We reached our same destination.
And I have stopped shaking.
Waiting for the elevator.
We laughed about having the same class.
You were the first to let me in.
It is nice to meet you Mark. :)
Okay I tried. The story has been altered a little, but it makes it rhyme a little better.
Oh yeah, this is part of the story I never told you about. :D
Well...I told you most of the part o f it...yeah :D
Dang it. I was suppose to not write about my life.
Next time...maybe. :>
No comments:
Post a Comment