I am forcing myself to clean my room (I got moved back upstairs...I think I said that already...) Anways it is taking a long time and I found my phone this morning and it's pretty much charged up, but I know if I make a call my room will never be back in place (so don't think I hate you or am mad at you or yeah...I feel like a crappy friend at the moment, but this can't wait any longer).
I have a bunch of stuff I am giving away.I feel so selfish with all these piles. I rather it have a better chance being used than collecting dust or in the dark. I can't deal with all of these things. I don't want to become like my grandma and never let go trustingly (word?).
It's hard, but I am holding on to what means to me the most.
I actually had a home made meal today. Burritos!! I also had this fruit cake (angel cake not that). What's nice about having my old room back is that the sunrise and moon light shines through the windows. (yes just realized how random the food was *laughs*)
I am starting to feel like I'm back.
It's only my room that is holding me back.
goody, you seemed kinda sad recently
ReplyDeletelet's hope it keeps getting better :)
Huh...yeah. It's gotten better now. :)
ReplyDelete