Anyways I am packing up. Still. I was and then I ended up peeling off some paint from the wall. The same happened 2 hours before it happened to me.
It was raining and lightning outside my window, outside this room, this building.
I was and am very still confused, but I am happy.
I watched a very interesting movie and it had a lot of symbolism (and I had seen...nevermind) that made me think (oh no more thinking...).
I thought about my life and my purpose and I had it for a second, but as it usually happens, I forgot.
I could point it out in the movie, but not now.
I just now I was thinking about what she said. Making me wonder about my origin, my history...their history, what am I....I also thought all these thinkings that go over and throughout life become more in depth and deep questions begin to bud and it's another typical sign of growing up.
Though it would be nice to know the answer of the questions so I won't have to wait for a person giving me a purpose. Someone who gives you a little piece of hope or a little light in your dark past. Maybe that's why I am here because that two significant people I've met here surprised me. One was not afraid to let me know my faults, one who has the similar interests as me (they are the rare similarities *you know like you never met anyone who had this, or thought this, or liked this...), and together they are very...like...what...friends...I can't explain it. You just know though that they will respond and they won't forget. I can't explain it...they don't let the conversation die. They know you struggled to get it going and they add in a helping hand (voice?) to keep it flowing. To keep the water going. They meet on time and don't forget what you say. They remember your comments.
It's not exactly how I want to explain it...
It's just so weird that we would become good friends. The one who listens to metal, rock, lefty, cool girl, the one who is cow farmer, cello player, homie girl, and then...me. We are an odd little trio, but we get along.
Sadly though we may split up in the Fall. One has already let us know because her past is coming to join her while ours stay.
So much to contemplate...
I guess I will continue to let the rest of the stars fall upon the ground.
I have found out that the hanger seems to be quite handy for this. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment