Interesting day...
I caught the ending of Edward Scissorhands :(...and ended up rediscovering The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy (I forgot about that movie) :>.
Then after coming back we watched The Five People You'll Meet In Heaven...
I wonder what happens when you move on from this life....
I believe it's whatever you believe it will be will come true.
I believe Heaven is a strange word. Like the movie, I would think it's the place where I was the happiest. Where that place is...I honestly don't know.
Maybe it was on the shattered roof with Casey eating Nerds watching the osprey eat it's meal as the fishermen search through their nets for theirs....or maybe those times when you have so much anxiety for finding your destination (kid:bike riding; now:driving)...there are so many...maybe it's just the time not the place...
Maybe the times...maybe just each happy moment.
I wonder why the author chose 5 people? It's weird watching movies and finding remnants that you had seemed to carry on (Certain things you remembered).
I like to believe in reasons, but I don't go in depth. I don't want to. I like the mystery. I like that we all help someone else for some reason. I believe in that.
Yes, I believe, but don't misunderstand me. I believe in having another life after death, souls, spirits, faith, destiny, luck, omens...but I don't specify the meaning or anything (what I mean is that I don't believe in the events and Jesus being the son or God being a sex...stuff like that).
It's more of habit then trying. I just always had trouble defining things, but I think it helps me.
There's always more. I don't believe that humans are the dominant creature, I would agree saying it's the hardest caste to stay in, but not superior. We have a different meaning just like everything else, but I do believe ours is the hardest (more mentally than physically).
That's the nice thing about Buddhism. It's up to you. No define rules, just a goal.
(Though I need to still learn the other Eastern Religions...so I don't know them really at all).
I don't believe after death it's nothing, that's it. I believe you keep going.
You kn0w?
What's really hypocritical...is that so many people see Communism as a radical party and Socialism and Libertarian (still don't know about Authoritarian though...?), but our nation is so one minded on the two party system (had a better defense, but blanked out...as usual). You know people have different ways. Not every country can be a Democracy...that's crazy.
Cultural materialism...
Black and white...It's nice to have simplicity, but it shouldn't be applied something that is already as complicated as it is. You should see it, but not live it. (I don't know...)
I wonder how long it will be until they quit the party systems. People may actually have to think more diversely.
*Quick sound of annoyance* I don't like it that my posts keep turning into annoyed blogs. (Actually cleaned it up a little).
I was beginning to submerge into my daydreaming until I got pulled out by thinking in depth on the negative...grrr...
Oh well... I'll just listen back to the tracks...and rinse off these annoying spots...pulp...(:>)
No comments:
Post a Comment