I made a wish...actually two. One for me and one for...I was suppose to be not writing about my life not like a diary. Didn't I say that? I need to quit saying stuff beforehand on. Mhm.
Hmm....
I don't know...I guess I could write down that Haiku that I did for World Religion. (He collected it on the last day. The last day and changed it to extra credit).
Okay here it goes...
Deep conversation
We shared our thoughts, our scarred souls
Hope grows within us
Am thinking if fears would be better than thoughts...either one is true.
Oh yeah we had to base it off a religious wakening or a life realization...? I forgot exactly what he called it.
You know?
I think I will just stick with treating this as my diary.
Maybe add some in. Mix it up a little.
We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment