Thursday, August 27, 2009

Doodle Bug

There is a little stand in front of the Union.
It reminded me of home.

I have spotted some artsy kids, but I don't know how to talk to them (assuming they are artsy since they dress like it...bad assumptions maybe). Like all artist they are not in the typical areas of campus. I miss SAHS.

I have mostly been playing guitar and doodling...lots of doodling. I don't know how I am going to do if I can't stop doodling in my classes. All I have to do is make one random line on the sides of my paper and then I doodle (except for this guy, Paul messing me up...gr).

I have these ideas starting to flow in my head and I am wondering if my ideas come seasonally. "Oh fall is coming time to be imaginative."

I want to mix colors.
I want to paint waves.
With speckles of the white foam while crashing on the shore at an angle.
Or of the doodle I did today...I just need a picture of a scuba mask...or goggles.
And add the other doodles I have kept hidden in my book all settled around each other on the page. Some intertwine within or with each other as others are pushed to the back or peak around the other. At least it looks like that sometimes.

I need to go back on that song I had going.
I need to do my homework... :b
I need to start painting that picture.
But I am going to finish painting the one I started at the end. Now I have time again. (I rush myself to much or in a hurry, but for something I do not know....)

Okay gonna go!


No comments:

Post a Comment